How Deep The Father's Love For Us Printable

As I was editing my last session this song came into my head and wouldn't leave.  I was staring at a brand new father holding his son and was overwhelmed by love that God has for His son and for me. 

 Sometimes it takes my breath away.

I grew up singing these hymns unaffected by their words and often impatient with their pace and singing all 8-10 verses at times.  But as an adult, the words that are burned into my mind will suddenly come to me and overwhelm me.

"How deep the Father's love for us
How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only son
To make a wretch His treasure."

Does that not engulf your spirit?  Such simple words put to a simple tune but they speak a legion of truth to me.

So as these words were on my heart, they entered my creativity and I've made my first of many printables!  This is perfect for your living room or entry way.  I've personally stuck it by my devotion books where I read my bible so I can have these words posted where I spend a lot of time in my living room!

Hope you enjoy this! I'd love feedback and to see where you post this in your house! 





To save this graphic, just right click on your computer mouse or press and hold on your mobile! 

Comments

Popular Posts