Romantic Bear Lip Stain

We're all looking for make up that lasts!

You've seen the videos on Instagram and Facebook of the girls putting this jelly on their lips and then peel it off after it's dried!

I couldn't resist!! I got some here and put it to the test! Watch below:


CONS:
It's REALLY sticky and REALLY thick!! It got all over my teeth! It at least didn't taste bad though!!  After I applied it, I just brushed my teeth and it was fine!  You can't really expect much from a product that costs $3!  Some of the stain came off when I brushed though, but it didn't make a big impact on the stain.

PROS:
It made my lips ridiculously soft!! They felt amazing! Even hours later and into the next day! The stain lasted into the following day! Very impressive! 

I like this stuff. I have more colors on their way to me so I'll post when I try them out too! 

This is not something I will do everyday, but it's definitely a fun thing to add to my make up bag!! 

Comments

Popular Posts