No Heat Curls

So back in my hay day of having long hair, I discovered a wonderful way to curl my hair...

WITHOUT HEAT!

It was great! I loved it and had an infant at the time so it was great for getting ready to go and having effortless curls!

Fast forward 3 and a half years later with shorter hair, I decided it was time to give it a go again! 

I also decided to throw in some purple too! 

So, I start off with my semi air dried hair and wrap it all in a headband. 
You wrap a piece, and grab new hair and keep wrapping the piece you already wrapped! Keep going until you reach behind your head.

Now, I woke up and undid my hair. It was insane!!! I looked like a clown. I went it down and went on with my day giving up on having no heat curls right now with the length of hair I have.  But as my day went on and my hair was laying better, it actually looked REALLY cute!! 

I just flat ironed a few pieces in front and viola!! No heat curls!!



So onward HO with no heat curls!! 

**note: you can use any headband to do this and the size of the width of your headband will depend on size of your curls!

OR!

if you want something a little more official, check these out!! http://www.savvycurls.com/ **

Comments

  1. I really appreciate your way of writing which you have shared in this post. Keep it up.
    Heatless Hair Curler .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts